These are some of the first AI assisted photos that I attempted. On the Big Island of Hawaii there is a beautiful little park on the ocean with this peaceful cove. I know that Hawaii was not plagued with pirates, but I thought a pirate ship at anchor here would be fun.
What would happen if you were stranded on the road on a windy rainy night and you tried to flag down some help. These are two versions of the same thing but with different weather.
As with many of my photos, the scene is very pretty but there is something lacking. This evening scene after a rain shower needed a sail boat. The rainbow is real.
This spring the Cherry blossoms were spectacular. I cropped one of my many photos of blossoms and had AI insert a Robin. It chose an English Robin!
A very well finished custom street rod but in a much better setting than a hot sticky asphalt parking lot in the middle of a big city. "Off roading" with this beauty is not advised.






No comments:
Post a Comment