The inside of this custom car I photographed at a car show this summer just needed a kitten to draw the attention of those who are not into cars. Please click on the photos to make them large. It makes a huge difference.
A sunset scene shot in Sorrento. The distant storm clouds needed a bit of prompting to light up the sky.
This was a sunny beach in Hawaii, framed by two palm trees. I prompted AI to add some drama. It is nothing like the original.
Photographing Mt. Baker on beautiful day. I would be heading down the mountain if those storm clouds were real.
This old heritage house in the southern most part of Washington State needed some drama. Why not a tornado.
This is shot at the old Tanglebank Farms but the day we were there there was not another soul walking in the gardens. How did she get there?
I walk in this park very often and see a scene like this but never have my camera with me. So I combined the scene with what I wished was in the scene.
An old weathered door needs an old weathered hand to open it.








No comments:
Post a Comment