Friday, August 14, 2026

Fun With AI

        I have discovered a fun way to get a little creative with some of the thousands of photos I have taken and saved. I discovered that AI will take any photo I choose and render it as if it was painted by a famous painter of my choosing. Here is a sampling. First off, a photo I took at the Sunflower Festival in Chilliwack. I requested that be a Van Gogh 

     Next up, a Botanical Garden Tulip Festival photo rendered as a Vincent Van Gogh with shades of "Starry Night" 
      And then a Rembrandt, fashioned after "The Gleaners". Again, a Tulip Festival photo. The horizon is identical to the real thing and very recognizable. 
    A sweet Monet style ride through the rows of Tulips. 
     What Thomas Kincaid would see if he painted the Hawaiian Palace in Waikiki Hawaii.  
    And to give recognition to Any Warhol, a cruise ship docked in Waikiki. 

No comments: