Friday, September 4, 2026

Improving on Beauty

  These beautiful Dahlias were photographed in the sunshine, but didn't need to be. 
  Poppies in the misty rain. Very moody.
    If I could paint Hollyhocks. 
    I was very curious to see what would result from a request to turn this sunset Mission Bridge photo into impressionistic art. Wow! I might print this and hang it on the wall. 
    No need to wait for the moon to rise. Take the photo without the moon and then add it in. 
    A skydiver dropping in at the Regency Towers. He would be way off track if he were real. 
    This was just a pretty cow pasture until the Railroad put a track through it and sent this old steam train. 
    Painting Sunflowers with a spatula and heavy oils just got really easy. 
     I did nothing to this one, just to see who is paying attention. 
    This scene in Glenn Valley was spectacular and I have always admired it but thought how fortunate it would have been if those heavy storm clouds would spew some lightening. Well, what do you know? My wish came true. 
 

No comments: