Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Transform


The Tulips are poking their heads out of the cool spring soil but are not brave enough to open their petals. The lighting and colour was poor so I salvaged the photo with a bit of Photoshop fun.


It is always great to celebrate one of my grandson's birthdays and yesterday was no exception. It is also a great way of keeping in touch with Keith's family. We tend to see them about 4 times a year and that way we never become strangers.
I had a bit of an upset stomach before we went so I cannot blame anything I ate at the party for the terrible evening I had later in the day. (Sunday) There are times when it is an extremely good thing to be very near a bathroom for extended periods of time. This is not embarrassing to talk about because it happens to all of us. This was an exceptionally bad case of intoxication and I have no idea where it came from. It was the kind where my intestines had a will of their own and that was to exit my body. But, I survived, and now am very anxious about eating anything lest it trigger another 'event'.
It was suggested in church yesterday that we go on a fast this Easter. I think I will start early.

No comments: