Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Verdict Is In

A short while back I was writing about my blood pressure which had seemed to go up a few notches as of late. I also mentioned that I was using the treadmill on a regular basis since then and was going to see, by my blood pressure readings, if it was worthwhile. I have either been walking long distances or using the treadmill at least 4 times a week on average, if not more. The results are in. I am back in 'Optimal' territory. Perhaps the health gurus are correct. Either that, or I have simply rid my life of some stress. I would guess a bit of both.
We took another trip to Bellingham today. The fabric store was beckoning the quilter in the family and with all the money we saved, again, it was certainly worth the trip. It is always nice to get out of town for a few hours also, and this time the line-ups at the border were tolerable, which also contributed to my lowered blood pressure, I am sure.
I took the above photo on Ross Road earlier this week. Although I like the composition, it is not my favourite time of year to do photography.

No comments: