Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Blog Break


We're leavin'
On a jet plane
Don't know
When we'll be back again

Maybe Peter, Paul, and Mary did not know when they were coming back but we do. It will be in two weeks. Just like the photo shows, we are heading for the sun. No more cold dark early mornings. No more layering of clothes. No more rain, well, probably not.
There will be plenty of sun, and heat, and beaches, and pools, and food, and reading, and beach combing, and talking, and food, and beaches, and swimming, and beaches, and food, and food, and cold drinks and food. Did I mention food? Fabulous sunrises at 6 am and even more spectacular sunsets at 6 pm while we dine in the open air only steps from the beach. And all that cool stuff to shop for but not buy. T-shirts, jewellery, blankets, metal work, leather belts and fake Iguanas. This will be our sixth trip to Puerto Vallarta and each time I look forward to it more.
Now, if only I can endure the 5 hours in that jet plane.

Can you see me in the window of the plane? I'm the one with the big grin on my face!

No comments: