Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Super Moon of 2014

 
I had not had time recently to get out and do the thing I enjoy most, which is photography. I thought the Super Moon event would be a good chance to get some unique photos. The moon shots were taken on South Gladwin road just north of the Canada/US border. It is a nice vantage point.
 
 


 
The bad air gave the moon a very yellow/orange hue.



 
I was going to delete this photo but when busylizzy saw it she loved it. Is it worth keeping? She likes the glow in the window.

 
This is Mt. Baker from Gladwin Rd. just south of King Rd. This photo was taken only minutes before the moon broke over the ridge of the mountains just to the north of Mt. Baker. I jumped in the truck at that point and headed further south for the preceding photos.
 
 

No comments: