Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Ticklish Situation

 
Two of my three grandsons are touchy feely guys who love to be stroked and tickled. They sometimes compete for the best position under Granddad's fingers. I have two hands so I can do two at a time. They are like putty when under my spell, as you can see.
 
Liam was half ways ready for bed when he needed me to draw a race car on his back but because I was busy with Chad, he had to create another layer of grandsons without getting Chad too upset. This was his idea of solving the problem. He is very creative in getting his way.  
Lots'a fun!  

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Too cute :) Grandma Gaye is also famous for her back rubs. Lukas is her best client.

Terry said...

We will have to get together and compare notes. We do have to keep the grandsons happy.

Rachel said...

I remember Auntie Gaye's back tickles. They were so nice!