Monday, October 22, 2012

Done for the Year

 
Elvira came up to me in the restaurant yesterday and told me that she reads my blog every morning. I had no idea who she was until she introduced herself. So, good morning to you Elvira. It was a pleasant surprise meeting you. Thanks for reading. I hope you like Morning Glories as much as I do because I will dedicate these photos to you.
 
I took these images a few weeks ago when the warm morning sun coaxed the blossoms from the buds very early each day. Now that the cold has invaded, the blossoms are stunted and a deeper purple colour. The first frost will kill them and then I will only have the photos instead of the real thing every morning, as I look out the kitchen window, drinking my coffee and eating my Mini-Wheats.

 
 
 
 

No comments: