Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fade to Red


After multiple attempts, I have finally succeeded in posting today's pictures. The red represents my frustration level. I had so much fun creating these two versions of the red Tulip bucket, and after finishing them, I was faced with the possibility of not being able to share them. Have you ever felt that you had something to share, but could not? A secret you promised not to reveal, an expression of love for somebody, a joy which might be an embarrassment to tell to others? The degree to which we open up to others reveals much about our character. Too much and it becomes annoying, too little and we are accused of being reticent, and just enough becomes endearing. I have been on the annoying end of the scale most of my life, I'm afraid.




No comments: