Tuesday, March 11, 2008

River Wild

I thought it time for something entirely different. I was hiking in the Adam's River canyon last summer when I heard a lot of whoopin' and hollerin' coming from around the bend. I no longer had time to un-case my camera and aim it, when this bunch of crazies came scooting down the rapids. As you can see, every one of them was having the time of their life. I caught up with them later and got a few email addresses. After sending about a dozen photos, you would think I would get at least one acknowledgement. Had I been on this photo, I would have wanted to frame it.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'd love to try white water rafting!

Anonymous said...

My hubby has gone tubing down the Adam's on several occasions and loves it! Now he's trying to convince me to try the white water rafting down it, but I'm much too chicken.