Monday, August 29, 2011

Get Rich?


This is one of the books I was reading on my recent vacation in desert country. Normally, I would never even pick up a book like this, for several reasons. I did, because a trusted friend recommended it to me, and told me he was following the formula and it really worked. Being on the verge of retirement, I consented, more out of curiosity than anything.
It was written in 1977 and the edition I purchased (1988) had some up-dates and testimonials which make it rather interesting. The nature and purpose of the stock market never changes so the formula for success is really timeless. The idea is that there is a dynamic energy in the ups and downs of the markets and Mr. Lichello has come up with a mathematical equation that lets the common investor take advantage of the swings. The key to making money is not in the up swings, but in the movement, so the investor is making money in both directions. It is very interesting and it works. And it only takes a bit of time once a month. There is no watching and fretting over rising and falling stocks. Everything is good.
Knowing someone who has had success over many years with this system is helpful, but I have quite a few questions before I take the plunge. Actually, one can test the theory with a phantom account, imaginary money, and test flow sheets. It just may be worth my while because what we have seen lately is volatile fluctuations on the stock market, and that is exactly what one needs to succeed in this program. You can pick up a copy on Amazon.com for $5.

6 comments:

Gaye said...

Father, like son?

Gaye said...

What I meant was: The apple doesn't fall from the tree.

Gaye said...

The apple doesn't fall from the tree! (-:

Rachel said...

I just wasn't brave enough to say it :)

Terry said...

Three tries, Gaye, and you still got it wrong.

Gaye said...

Darn--the apple doesn't fall FAR from the tree. Just to set the record straight. NEVER email JUST after getting out of bed.