Thursday, September 8, 2011


There is a time and place for drugs, and this morning was the time, and the breakfast table was the place. I am loathe to take any kind of medication, but I had a bottle of Ibuprofen from the sore hip days, and it was just sitting in my medicine chest getting closer to the expiration date. At the time, I bought a large bottle, thinking that my hip would never get better and I would simply manage the pain when it became unbearable. Since my hip was fixed by Dr. Dan, I have not opened that bottle, until this morning. I could hardly get dressed and I had an important job to do that had been arranged many weeks ago. By 9 am the pill kicked in and after the second one at noon, I was about 90% good to go. The job got completed and I did not scream out even one time. I am now waiting for the inevitable digestive problems that I am prone too when I take this stuff. But that is something I will not blog about. I have few enough readers as it is.   

No comments: