Thursday, December 13, 2012

Injured

 
I know it is difficult to believe, but this is not a photo of  me. Only a likeness, and for illustrative purposes only. After you get over your disappointment, I will tell you what is going on with me. I know you care deeply.
 
How often have you heard that getting old sucks? Here is an example. When we are young, we pull or tear muscles when we are doing extreme sports or working very hard, physically. When we are old, we pull and tear muscles when we pick up our grandchildren and plop them onto our lap. That is the only thing I can imagine that is causing all this pain in my right arm.
I could hardly get dressed yesterday morning. I phoned two clients and cancelled my work for the day. Actually, indefinitely. I can barely move. Ice, and lots of Ibuprofen are only putting a dent in the discomfort. No sleep the night before as there was NO position that did not hurt.
I am lying low until I can lift my arm higher than my waist. Typing is almost impossible, so, goodbye.  Am thanking God that I am left handed.