Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Reaching .... Again

 
This is not me, nor are these my hands or arms. But this is what I am now able to do.
 
As promised, though a day late, I am reporting in, regarding my recovery. On Monday I only worked a few hours to test the new found mobility I had in my right arm. It went well so I put in a full 8 hours yesterday. I reached, stretched, lifted, and did all the normal things I used to be able to do, and am pleased to report that I am again able to do what is required in my work to please my customers as well as stay off of disability pay. In fact, I have never taken disability pay. Ever. Nor Employment Insurance, accident insurance, nor any other type of social safety net income. Proud? Fortunate?
 
Both!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ohhh...I love being on EI. Collecting all the lovely money you paid into it for me :) LOL!
And I love to push your buttons.

Terry said...

I do not pay into EI.