Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Little Girl's Rooms

 
There is something about decorating a little girl's room that is just a lot of fun. I suppose it is the excitement and joy not only for the youngster, but for the mom too. Maybe the little girl comes out, or maybe this is what she wanted when she was very young. The smiles and exclamations are a reward for me. This was a room in a new house that had only been lived in for 2 or 3 days.

 
Almost as an afterthought, we were asked to hang this big gold heart graphic. When I saw it was a 'peel and stick' I almost turned it down but I knew that they would have a much worse time of it than we would, so I consented. How does one hang a heart plumb and level? Then how does one stick it too the wall to fall within the carefully laid marks? It was another challenge, but then I tell folks that I like my work because it is always challenging.



No comments: