Monday, February 25, 2008

Flowers on the brain

If you click on the picture to make it larger, and look closely, you will see that the vases are two glass heads with faces. They have flowers on the brain as did we on Friday when Lis and I went to the Seattle Flower and Garden show. As I am not the gardener in the family, merely the chauffeur, I was thrust into an alien environment populated by nothing but other gardeners and millions of plants. The outdoors is brought indoors in a very big way and I was impressed with the twittering bird calls, the waterfalls, the man-made rock formations and the infinite variety of Orchids. Somebodies batteries on her camera were not checked before we left home so my role as chauffeur was expanded to photographer as well. Actually it was the primary reason for me coming at all, so I enjoyed my duties.

No comments: