Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Seattle Beach

Now here we were in the middle of Seattle, in the middle of February, in the middle of the afternoon and it put me in the middle of a dilema. Was this the beach holiday we should have taken? Sand , surf, beach umbrellas, tropical sun, and flip flops? My 'winter itch' was causing me to stand on one leg while scratching that leg with the other leg ('cmon, use your imagination) and almost losing my balance. You see, the 'itch' always goes away when we go to hot sunny climates in the winter. It is the Vitamin D, the real thing, not the tablets, or gallons of fortified milk that solves the problem. Yuma just didn't do it. Not enough sun and not enough heat. So the dilema is : do I admit I made a mistake. ALL guys make mistakes. It's just us married guys that find out sooner.

No comments: