Friday, July 8, 2011

Canada Day Parade 2011 Part 4


Grandpa got to babysit his grand kids today.


This gal was pretty excited that there was Caribbean Carnival float in the parade.


Are we in Rio?  Or New Orleans?


So very colourful!



There were so many cultures represented that it was difficult to keep track as they went by. I was glued to my viewfinder seeking out colour and missed who this was.


But I know that these gals are hockey players.



And this young lady was on a horse so I think she belonged to an equine club.


Oh yes, there is one of her fellow riders. There was a pooper scooper squad behind this group and they got a nice round of applause as they came by with shovels and wheel barrows. However, after trotting the three mile route, doing a routine every few hundred yards, I think these horses were pooped out by the time they came past us.

No comments: