Thursday, September 13, 2012

Good Light

 
Old cat tails, and new cat tails.
 
I like the lighting on this photograph. It almost looks like it was taken in a studio with controlled conditions. It was not. It was mid morning and I thought the light was harsh. Sometimes, the angles and reflections are just right.
 
I did not get out with my camera nearly enough this summer. My intentions were to do more, but work got in the way. There were many times when I came across lighting, or scenes that demanded a camera, but due to traffic, or schedules, or the fact that I do not have my camera with me at all times, I missed the shot. I know that anticipating something is half the pleasure. I look forward to Autumn colours which are just around the corner and as usual, my intentions are to take more time to capture the beauty.

1 comment:

Chrisp said...

Your photos are all very beautiful. A good camera can make up for bad lighting.