Sunday, March 3, 2013

Woods

 
Friday saw us doing another fun project with wallpaper. We were working with Cole & Son wallpaper for the first time. This is an exclusive line out of England. They have been manufacturing hand printed wallpapers since 1875, by appointment to her Majesty, the Queen of England.

 
When I got home after the job, I went to their website and found some very interesting things, including a video on their hand printing techniques.

 
We papered two feature walls, one in a hallway that is visible from the driveway and parking area of this exclusive home, and the other in a child's bedroom. There is more on order to complete the bedroom.

 
Without doubt, this one of the finest wallpapers I have ever worked with, both in final appearance, and in hanging characteristics. I was so impressed, I contacted both the manufacturer in England and the supplier here in town to tell them so. I have never done that before.


No comments: