Sunday, May 5, 2013

The End of Hockey

      No photograph due to subject matter and copyright issues.

   Tonight I watched the last hockey game until next season. I predicted the Canucks would be out of the first round of playoffs in 4 games, and so far, I am right on the money. Tuesday, the last game will have to be played without my railing and yelling at the boys because I will be watching a High School musical dramatic presentation of "The Sound of Music".
   Why would I do that instead of watch the Canucks lose? For starters, the Canucks have been the prime cause of my high blood pressure. When someone is asked to carry out a task and they do not have the tools or the skills to do the job, it is frustrating to watch them fumble around, thinking they can do it. It is painful. I am sorry, but the Canucks are not a skilled team. Period.
    But the best reason for going to the musical is that my grandson is in it. I know he is a winner. I will come back from that event with a smile on my face.

2 comments:

Jan said...

And perhaps lower blood pressure too?

Terry said...

118/78 this morning. It is improving already!