Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Connection

My post on April 24th titled 'All Aboard' stated that two interesting things happened to me while working there. It was while working at this house that I experienced the internal blood letting, (previous post) and because the house was under construction, and the driveway was muddy and un-gravelled, I got my little truck supremely stuck. It sank up to the axles and I had to get it towed out. I had parked on a fairly solid footing in the morning, but after a day of down pouring rain, the lane became a bog of quicksand like consistency. I had a difficult time just getting to it. I think it inspired Lionel Ritchie to write "Stuck On You", or was it inspiration to B.J. Thomas who sang "Stuck on a Feeling'? As for me, I am just stuck on what to write next.

No comments: