Monday, May 19, 2008

Makeover

I know you have all missed me terribly as I was gone from Blogland for two whole days, but, I will have you know I spent my long weekend doing something entirely different. (That is what you call an 'inside joke'.) The above photo was taken a few years ago, but our vacation property on Osoyoos Lake has been this colour from day one, shortly after the Magna Carta was signed. It is called 'Cedar' with 'Manor Brown' trim. Not to upset the apple cart (note the reference to Okanagan fruit) too badly we changed the colour scheme, but not dramatically. We are a conservative bunch, you know. It is now 'New Stone' with 'Onyx' trim and a few 'Ultra White' accents. The lower picture has work evidence such as pressure washer and ladders to prove we actually did it and it did not simply fade in the intense summer heat. If you expand the picture and look in the lower left corner, you will catch a glimpse of the cabana in the original colour. It too will change, perhaps a Spring '09 project. More posts on this later. I am still in recovery mode.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Well done! It looks very sharp.
Does this mean the rent goes up? LOL!