Thursday, May 15, 2008

Taking Leave


My dear blog readers. The next few days are going to be like a frying pan here, but we are going to a place which is more like the fire under the frying pan. No, not there, silly. I want to let you know that I appreciate each and every one of you for looking at my pictures and reading my mostly goofy lines. I am taking leave for a few days, not of my senses, but of Blogland. So when you log on to 'terryography' and are greatly relieved that there are no new posts to waste your precious time, do not be too heartened, I will return. My supply of inane and meaningless chatter is far from exhausted.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Have fun on your 'working' holiday!
Enjoy that nice dry heat for me.
Drive safe!

Anonymous said...

Love the chatter, and we will continue to log in faithfully....hopefully to see some evidence of work well done on your time out. Have fun! F&E