Sunday, October 10, 2010

My New Friend


I made a new friend this last week. I met him one other time, was not impressed and kind of let the relationship go. I did not get out of it what I needed or expected. I was in a bit of trouble a couple of times this week so thought I would give him another try. I had nothing to lose. I actually met with him several times a day, after my dental appointment and then again after a little incident at work the other day. I had a horrendous toothache that was preventing me from any type of productive thinking. I thought it would settle down but it did not. Then, as I was moving furniture, I tweaked a muscle in my back and almost immediately became physically dysfunctional. But, with my new friend's expertise, I was 'back in the saddle' within hours. Maybe you know him. His name is
Mr. I.B. Profen. Like a genie, who grants you any wish, he lives in a bottle. 

  

1 comment:

Eric Vogt said...

I love the rich, orange hues in these two images Terry. Ibuprofen and I hang out here and there. It works wonders for pulled muscles!