Friday, April 15, 2011

Cold


Thursday morning I thought I had slept in. When I awoke, it was very bright in the room, but the alarm had not yet gone off. I got up to check the time and then split the blinds to get a shocking view. The snow was coming down in huge clumps and there was a blanket of it on everything. That explained the brightness, but does not explain Global Warming.  :)


True to form, Blogger is acting up again. It has now tilted a photo of mine on its side. Don't bother putting your neck out, it is just a bunch of trees with snow falling .... in April. This has happened before, but the last time, at least the Daffodils were up to collect a layer of the white stuff. Friday morning it was -2C at 7:30am. I checked my calendar, again.


By the time the snow squall passed, we had an accumulation of about an inch. It took most of the day for it to melt, even though the sun peeked out for a while. Late Friday there were still little mounds of snow in the shady areas. If man-made carbon really does cause Global Warming, we should all consider pumping a bit more up into the atmosphere. We are missing Spring altogether.  

No comments: