Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cool Dude

There is so much I love about this cool dude.
I love his happy nature.
I love his willingness to try new things especially new words or correction on mispronunciations.
I love when he tells me all about fire engines.
I love having breakfast with him on Mondays and Tuesdays.
I love his enthusiasm for trains, especially 'Thomas'.
I love his enthusiasm for the outdoors.
I love how he is willing to pose for photos, and then runs back to see the preview on the camera.
I love when he sings, and he does a lot of that lately.
I love his hugs.
I love his kisses, whether the smoochie ones on the cheek, or the little 'blown kisses' from afar.
I love the way he says milk (moke) and then how he tries to do the 'l' with his tongue on his top teeth. It just will not work, but he concentrates hard when trying and is a good sport.
I love how when I say "See you later, gator." He says "After a while, crocodido"
I love reading books to him. He is so very attentive.
I love the way he puts his head right down on the floor to watch his toys in action .... a worm's eye view.
I love how he goes down so willingly for nap.
I love how absolutely sweet he is when I get him up from a nap.
 I love him in his cool sunglasses. 
And this list is just for starters.  

2 comments:

Rachel said...

He is certainly at a fun age.

Gaye said...

He brings a lot of joy, and so a grandchild should. You are blessed.