Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oriole Park


We had the pleasure of hosting our youngest grandson for the weekend while his mom and dad took a little sanity break, out of town. I cannot say how wonderful an experience it is having him under our wings for any length of time, but a weekend was just long enough. He is developing so rapidly that we notice his vocabulary and his length of sentences improving daily. What fun? He is entering the question stage and is very curious about everything, asking many times, to confirm and to learn.

On Saturday evening we walked with him to a local playground that I did not even know existed. It is tucked in between, and completely surrounded by houses, in a small sub division, a few blocks from us. It is heavily forested and right in the middle is a playground. The light was wonderful and I was so fortunate to have brought my camera with me.
  

No comments: