Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Feature Walls

 
I purchased the paint by colour number only and did not see the actual colour until I opened the can. Wow! This was one of the brightest blues I have ever worked with and the above photo shows it in natural light. The lower two had some incandescent lighting and it softened the colour quite a bit

 
There was a feature wall in the living room and the whole kitchen done in this colour. The place was being renovated and now that the cabinets are in and some other features are installed, this actually looks really good. This job has been ongoing for at least three months now, and tomorrow, I am going to complete it.

 
Blocking, whether with a wild paint colour or some exotic wallpaper, is a very popular thing to do these days. I really enjoy using colour and drama in my work.

No comments: