Monday, January 28, 2008

The Poser

My new Photoshop program has organised my pictures for me and in so doing has told me that I have over 5300 photos! As I scan quickly through the thumbnails, it is quite evident that the majority of my pictures are nature/flowers. So here I was one day, trying to get a close-up of a flower, and up pops my young grandson. Was he trying to get my attention, or was he really wanting his picture taken? As it turned out, this was one of the best photos of the summer and has been one of my favourites of him ever since. And yes, he had been snacking and his mouth is a little dirty, but I think it adds to the charm.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I like that dirty little boy :)

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of a cute little character....

E

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!

Karis said...

He is so cute!