Friday, January 29, 2010

Four More Sleeps

This is the famous church in downtown Puerto Vallarta ..... St Somebody, I'm sure.

I was not sure why I was almost getting depressed about everything and was so looking forward to a bit of time away, and then I was 'Tagged' by my daughter and now I know why. 'Tagging is a blogger thing that bloggers do to each other. They will answer a series of questions and then 'Tag' some of their readers and then the person who is 'Tagged' is supposed to answer the same group of questions on his/her blog. It is a way of getting to know other bloggers better. So I started looking at the questions and suddenly realized why I need a holiday. Here it is in all its patheticness.

10 years ago today: I have no idea. All the years blend together. I think I had less pain.

Yesterday: Same as today and the day before that. I got up, I went to work, I came home, I slept.

Tomorrow: Same as today. I will get up, go to work, come home, and then sleep.

Five snacks I enjoy: Can't snack 'cause I will gain weight.

Best impression that I do: Kermit the Frog

Five things I would do with $1 million: Nothing I haven't done before, just more of it.

Five locations I would like to run to: Only five?!

Five bad habits I have: Only five?!

Five things I love doing: Snacking, running to my favourite getaways, indulging in my bad habits, spending a million dollars, and doing my Kermit the Frog impression.

Five things I would most likely never wear: A turban, a fez, a burka, a parachute, and a bra.

Five movies I like: The last five I saw. (I like movies)

Five famous people I would like to meet: What would be the point?

My biggest joys at the moment: My grandsons, my faith, my books, my computer, my friends.

My favourite toys at the moment: My Nikon D5000 DSLR, my computer, and my paper shredder. (Just kidding)

Now that you have seen how exciting my life is, is it no wonder that I need a holiday?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So glad I made your top five :)

poof said...

Kermit the Frog? You must grace us with this performance soon.