Tuesday, September 30, 2008

DNCL

Today is the day you can register for the 'Do Not Call List' By 1:30 this afternoon, more that 230,000 people had registered and at one point in time more that 18,000 people were trying to access the website. The system jambed up but is now running again. I know because I just registered our phones. Thirty days from now, I will no longer get those supremely annoying calls at dinner time telling me I have won a cruise.
Go now and do it. http://www.dncl.gc.ca/. It is quick and easy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That website doesn't work.

Terry said...

I just registerd another number a few minutes ago and it is working now. There is a lot of traffic on there so keep trying. It is late out east early so later in the day here would be better.

poof said...

Thanks for the hot tip Terry. I just registered. We have been getting AT LEAST 5 telemarketing calls every day for a year now. The latest ones are from cell phone numbers. This is why we don't even answer the phone anymore. If someone wants us to call them, they have to leave a message or e-mail us. Hopefully this works, we are desperate!