Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Massage With a View


It was more that a year after I gave these people a quote on re-painting their house, that they called and gave me the go ahead. I knew them from church and busylizzy had a connection with the lady of the house and her sister. Apart from being a well built home, the best feature of this residence is the fabulous view from both floors facing east. (the back of the house) Very few neighbours make this a very quiet and peaceful area with a lot of room for entertaining or kids to run around in. One of the rooms I did was the exercise and massage room on the lower level. I discovered that she was a qualified masseuse so I booked a massage, in fact I booked two massages. For the record, busylizzy was with me both times. I gave back some of the profit I made on the job but it was worth it. Both times I was limber for the rest of the day and slept like a baby at night.

No comments: