Sunday, June 20, 2010

Would You Like That With Ice?

This is a cute little (did I say little!) country home in which I hung a lot of wallpaper. I was impressed the minute I walked into this house and saw all the classy original ideas that obviously took a lot of money to implement. At that time, these people were young with small children. There were horses and then there was something for the boys. Behind the house is an ice arena. Yes, you read right. I could not get the angle of shot I wanted due to privacy rights, but there is an old Amish buggy in the driveway. A delightful place in which to work and delighful people to work for.                                            



This is a property next door and I have no idea who owns it and I have not worked here. I just thought it was kind of pretty so I took a photo of it. These homes are on a high ridge overlooking a prairie valley and the views are magnificent.

No comments: