Sunday, March 13, 2011

Analytical Powerhouse


                                                             Can't wait for summer!

I was reading another Blog the other day and came across something that intrigued me. It is a site that almost instantly analyzes your blog and gives an educated guess as to who writes it, the age, and a general comment about the content.
It looks like I am going to have to change my style and content to create a different impression. I had a good laugh.

http://urlai.com/Default.aspx


terryography.blogspot.com is probably written by a female somewhere between 66-100 years old. The writing style is personal and happy most of the time.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, are they ever wrong!

My assessment would be:

Written by an almost retired male who likes to dish about politics and money woes :)

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!

-LOL rellies