Friday, March 4, 2011

Squares sans Photo

Today there is no photo. It is not for lack of trying. You see, my daughter posted a photo of some Peanut Butter Chip Squares, that she had made, on her blog. I commented that instead of sending me the recipe, like so many others were requesting, she could just bring me some. 
I am watching the Canucks lose their game when in walks my daughter with a huge chunk of these 'to die for' squares. They were so good that I thought that I would blog about them. I tried to 'lift' her photo off of her blog, to no avail. The program would not allow it. Then I went to Flikr and 'searched' for a photo of those squares. Every one I found was copyrighted and not down loadable. Then I 'Googled' them and searched 'images'. Again, none were down loadable. Not having all  night to fool around like this, I eventually had to do it with text only. Of course I could have taken my own photo of said squares, but by the time I thought of it, they were down the hatch. So  now you are not even left with crumbs. 

She made me promise to not complain about heartburn, as I ate the delectable creation a little late in the evening. OK. I will not complain.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I can only assume you suffered a little bit?!

Terry said...

Actually, no ill effects whatsoever. Only warm fuzzy memories. Another big thank-you to my fave daughter.

Chris said...

I used to really love those too, but now my fave treat is Blueberries...passed between the lips of Finn Finn and moi, his Gran. You've heard of Huckleberry Finn? Well we have a Blueberry Finn. The best part is his expression. Better than any dessert.

Terry said...

Obviously chocolate covered blueberries.