Monday, March 7, 2011

Blunder Blogger

This blogger site usually works quite well but right now I am not able to upload any photos. So if you only log on to see the pretty and not so pretty pictures, you can move on now.
Yesterday I told you about some worrisome aspects of my work. Things can change rather rapidly, and they did. Early in the morning I got a call from the customer whose job I was supposed to start today. He has been very ill and will not be able to get things ready for me for today, but I can start on Tuesday.
The fellow whose transmission broke down managed to scrape some money together and I got paid, but had to drive a good distance to get the 'envelope'.
As for the "check in the mail", we will give Canada Post a few days to deliver before we really start getting too concerned. I would say end of week before we see any money.
This all made the week end well, especially with a great Mexican Theme Night dinner with some very dear friends last night. We also brewed coffee for more than four hours at church yesterday.  The aroma of a freshly brewed cup of coffee does not smell that great after four hours of doing it. I got an overdose of caffeine just breathing in the steam.
All in all, a busy, tiring, but great finish to the week.  Can you picture it?

No comments: