Thursday, October 20, 2011

Diffusion


Golden rays filtered by trees and fog.

Perhaps today was the last day to catch this kind of light for while. The clouds, and then showers are coming to town, unwelcome guests, I might add. I am pulled between work and pleasure. Do I forego a lucrative opportunity to work, or do I pursue  one of my passions? We have only a three day window to do a commercial contract without empolyees getting in our way, so I opted for the work. Surely there will be more great photography in the days ahead. I have been wondering what to photograph in the winter months, the dull and monotone days of Nov. to Feb. I think I will cruise around town and catch some of the diverse architecture in my community. You might call it the good, the bad, and the ugly. I am trying to come up with a creative way to photograph without getting my camera wet. I need an assitant to hold the umbrella.

No comments: