Friday, October 28, 2011

Paying for the Mouth Through the Nose

I painted those garage doors in the background, but God painted the tree in the foreground. I would say,"No contest!"

I know you are all waiting with bated breath to hear how my tooth repair came down. You're not? OK then, just go back to that game you were playing. For those of you who care and are concerned enough to send donations, I had to get a temporary filling and in about 10 days will go back for a crown. Apparently when I bit down on the piece of broken tooth, I did catastrophic damage to what remained of the broken tooth. By the time all is said and done, that will be $1200.00, thank you very much. I accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Pay Pal, personal cheques, and money orders, however, I am going to turn down all those offers and only accept cash. I would hate to enter retirement only being able to suck the chocolate off the peanuts.  

1 comment:

Gaye said...

We all pay one way or another, cash at the time, or high extended health premiums. We can just be thankful that there is a repair option rather than the only option of the past--- dentures that usually fit poorly.