Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Titanic

 
Sunday evening, 9 pm. the urge came over me to do my annual jigsaw puzzle. I set it up and an hour later I felt like I was stuck so I went to bed.

 
Feeling fresh and inspired, I continued on Monday morning and by noon I had completed the border and a few of the easy parts. I even got a long walk in the snow under my belt before getting back at the puzzle.  I would have to call in the recruits if I was going to get this thing done. Some kids with fresh eyes, but not crossed eyes. C'mon Nate!

 
They stayed for 2 1/2 hours and we were really making progress when I had to take them home.

 
By 9 pm it was "Mission Accomplished". Not an easy puzzle at all, but the funny thing was that I had forgotten that this puzzle was a 'hand-me-down' from the recruit's home. They had done this one last year! They claimed it was not any easier than last time but they sure did well.
I'll break this one up soon, but there will not be any icebergs involved.

1 comment:

Sis said...

I'm glad SOMEONE is doing puzzles. Jealous.