Thursday, October 22, 2009

Patience


This little two part story speaks for itself. In the first photo, you can see my patient, tolerant, and long suffering wife, Lis, as she waits for her husband to get just the right angle, just the right light, just the right shot. She came for a walk in the park, and ended up sauntering along while I was ga-gaing over the colours and choosing the right lens. When I finally caught up with her, she humoured me and sort of posed for a photo. Note the "he loves me, he loves me not" sort of thing she is doing with that dried leaf. But, she is the best. She stuck with me and never complained once. She just had a birthday and isn't she looking better than ever?

1 comment:

Margarete said...

She sure is! Happy Birthday Lis....this time of year is I think my most favorite is as far as the beauty in nature. (God's paintings)