Thursday, November 15, 2007

Brave New Worlds

A first post should be an attention grabber, however, until I feel my way around this brave new world, the only thing grabbing my attention will be the settings and templates of this blog. It will be a quick study, I hope, so I can get down to the objectives I set for terryography, the blog.
Why terryography? As some of you know, that is the logo I use on my photos, many of which I intend to post right here. So, the 'ography' will be photography, but will also be a bit of biography. As there are not enough 'ographies' in the English Language Dictionary to cover all my bases, let me warn you that there will also be rants, opinions, and probably many excerpts from my years of writing on various subjects.
No doubt, the majority of you will be bored to tears, but perhaps you should check back every so often because sooner or later I will be writing about you!
And finally, because my life is so wrapped up in my Christian Faith, there will be many posts referring to that aspect of my life, sometimes affirming that faith, and sometimes posing questions which may appear to be on the borders of doubt.

3 comments:

S. said...

welcome!

Rachel said...

I never thought I'd see the day.
My dad...the blogger.
Astounding!
I look forward to reading and looking.

Anonymous said...

Well, what can I say...

When we sit down together for our frequent gatherings, you're often a man of few words. On the other hand, I know you have much to say and share when you speak.

I think it's great that you're getting started on this new endeavour, Terry.

I'm looking forward to all the new thoughts that will come our way because you've chosen to write and share them.