Friday, November 16, 2007

Morning Glory

As you will see, I photograph many flowers. They are pleasant subjects, never objecting, always smiling, and so very photogenic under almost every light condition. I will be posting several pictures of Morning Glories and in every one you will see the marvelous inner light that emanates from the centre of the blossom. They are new every morning, and dying off by evening, as if they knew their life was short and they were giving their very best while they could. As our lives should be.

4 comments:

poof said...

Pretty gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I am so enjoying reading your blog and I especially love this picture of the morning glory.....and your encouraging comments alongside of it!

Terry said...

Oh joy! Some readers. I am so thrilled and encouraged by your kind words.

Rachel said...

I read....I read.....even though I don't comment much.