Monday, August 18, 2008

Morning Glory


I must say I was in my glory this morning. After the oppressive heat and humidity of yesterday, I was thrilled to wake to an overcast sky and a slight rain falling to cool the warm earth. I was thrilled and knew I would have a good day at work. Feeling human again, I even got out to shoot a few new photos, but this Morning Glory shot is not one of them.
I have not had a chance to catch any Olympic Games viewing for a few days now and because of this, I have come to the conclusion that the Canadian athletes have now found the secret to success. I am the key. Keep me away from the TV and just like magic, the medals start falling around the necks of the Canadians. The Canadian Olympic Committee stated at the beginning of the games that their goal was to place 17th in the medal standings. Two days ago they were 53rd. Today they are 15th. Go Canada. My proof of loyalty is in the fact that I did not watch tonight either. And guess what? I just now heard that Simon Whitfield of Victoria won silver in the triathlon. Do we need more proof of my theory?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO nOT watch any more Olympic games!!!!!!!!

Andi said...

Love your photos . . . beautiful!

Jennifer said...

I would love to use your picture for my blog, are they royalty free?