Friday, March 13, 2009

3D

Our 8 day job at the towers is now complete. The clients are very happy and I must say that is one of the more dramatic jobs we have done. The degree of difficulty was high, but when there is no pressure from the client, and we can take the time to do our best work, the results are very satisfying. It was a great joy to gaze out of the huge windows, south to Mount Baker. Today the sky and the air were crystal clear and the mountain was 'jumping out' of the landscape. The snow covered slopes and glaciers were dazzling and white, reflecting the brilliant sunshine. If that puppy ever blows, like all volcanoes eventually do, I want to go back up to the 15 floor and watch it happen. What a view!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful photos of the flowers Terry. I just wanted to tell you that while at work last night I had a little spare time to read. Therefore, I went to your blog and read some of your posts from 2007, such as "Antiques & Pets", "Collecting Bottles, 1950's style", "Why I write" and "Weather or Not". They were all very good and interesting reading. You are so articulate with words Terry. Thank you so much for sharing your stories, and comments as well. The "collecting bottles" reminded me of some of my good ole days :)

Terry said...

Thank you for the kind words, Susan. I enjoy writing and am fortunate that anybody reads what I write. But,I would write regardless.