Monday, March 16, 2009

Tax Time II

Did I mention I was a procrastinator? With many things in life, especially the distasteful but necessary things, I like to get things moving and get it over with. I do not handle stress well and the sooner one gets over these things, the better. Then one can move on in life. Tax prep is a rare exception for me. It is not particularly difficult, just tedious and time consuming. There is also the unknown. Will there be more payable than last year, or less. I am never anxious to know the answer to that question, but I should be as it is an indicator as to the health of my finances. I look to my left, and there is the mountain of papers. I look to my right and there is my Lazyboy with a good book resting on the arm. I look straight ahead and there is my monitor and keyboard, which really is a window to the world. Who would not choose option 2 or 3? As noted in yesterday's post, I am putting off the inevitable once again. How many more times can I do this? I know you are wondering the same thing and will be checking back regularly to keep track.

1 comment:

Susan said...

LOL, you will put it off until the bitter last moment when you realize the deadline is only a few days away... if you are as bad as me, heehee.