Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where is This?

I have been here twice in my life. The general location is not only very nice, it is great. But this specific location drives me quite crazy. Those of you who have been here, know exactly what this is and I am betting that a certain tune is now drifting through your mind. I predict that this tune will now drift through your mind for the rest of the day, and if you are really unfortunate, for the rest of the week. It is happening to me as I write. Why am I doing this to myself? I was reviewing some old slide scans today and came across this photo that I took in the eighties and it immediately triggered "the song". I am now 'done' for the rest of the day. I will have to drown out the music with some substitute, some severe distraction, maybe a mind altering drug, something I do not have.
Can somebody, anybody, tell me where and what this is, but more importantly, how do I get the song out of my head?

3 comments:

Susan said...

Geez, it drives me crazy to have a tune "stuck in my head"... grrrrrrrr. Wish I could help you with some suggestions, but I'm brain dead right now, LOL. Have fun humming along all day.... hee hee.

Murray and Tracy said...

Hi Terry!

It really is a small world after all, isn't it? And getting an ohrwurm can be annoying! I recommend a liberal dose of your favorite tunes pronto. That'll cure ya!

Murray

Terry said...

Murray, I see you feel my pain and you even have a good solution. Thanks.