Monday, December 28, 2009

Boxing Day

We had two of my sisters and their gangs in on Boxing day for dinner and games, in the evening. Here is Ron, my brother-in-law, letting all those cabbage roles settle.
Clinton, a friend staying at my sister's, over ate like the rest of us and is feeling the effects.

Bruce, Jamie's husband, is showing off his prize that he won in the 'White Elephant' game.


My niece, Jamie, is going to be a mommy for the first time, in March.




Andrew, niece Kristin, and sister Carla, taking a break from the game called "Things". Now that was a lot of fun.
Unfortunately, not all photos turn out well. It is not my fault nor my camera's fault. When the subject has a goofy look on their face, or food in their mouth, or eyes half shut, out of respect for their dignity, and out of a sense of self preservation, I do not post them. As a result, there are some people missing who were actually there. There were other cameras there so I may be able to fill in the blanks at a later date.




2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wished we could have been there!

Fragrant Memories Floral Design said...

We played the game "Things" with our kids Christmas
Day. It was so much fun. Our care group should play it sometime.